- Excl. BTW: €65,05
- Beschikbaarheid: Op voorraad
- ISBN: 9781284100051
- Auteur: Insel
- Jaar: 2016
Paul Insel, Don Ross, Kimberley McMahon & Melissa Bernstein
Each new print copy includes Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook, animations, student practice activities and assessments, a full suite of instructor resources, and learning analytics reporting tools.
Written for majors and advanced non-majors, the Sixth Edition of Nutrition provides a modern, comprehensive introduction to nutrition concepts, guidelines, and functions. Its student-focused approach provides readers with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their overall nutrition.
New & Key Features:
- NEW - This text is among the first to highlight the findings and recommendations put forth in the 2015 Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- UPDATED - Going Green and FYI boxes incorporate the latest nutrition-related research and news
- NEW - The new Getting Personal feature encourages students to apply concepts to their own lives
- NEW - Animations within the Navigate 2 eBook help simplify difficult concepts